Co-Founder, CEO & Visual Director
Bob is a 16 year industry veteran. As employee number one at Naughty Dog, Inc., Bob was instrumental in creating, developing and launching all of NDI’s original IP’s from Crash Bandicoot, through Jak & Daxter, and Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune. He was part of the team who earned Best New Character of the Year for his art design of Daxter in the Jak series. Bob has worked and led teams at every level of the industry from modeling and character designs to art direction, animation and cinematic direction. He is a respected industry leader as advisory board member to the Game Developers Conference (GDC), Game Developer Choice Awards, One Big Game, and panel leader for Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences’ art & animation panels. Bob has guest lectured at the Game Developers Conference, USC School of Cinema, Visual Effects Society & Gnomon School of VFX. Bob’s professional concept art work can be viewed at bobrafei.com.
- Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune (2007), SCEA
- Daxter (2006), SCEA
- Jak X: Combat Racing (2005), SCEA
- Jak 3 (2004), SCEA
- Jak II (2003), SCEA
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (2001), SCEE
- Crash Team Racing (1999), SCEA
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped (1998), SCEE
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (1997), SCEA
- Crash Bandicoot (1996), SCEA
- Star Trek: Generations – Beyond the Nexus (1994), Absolute Entertainment, Inc.