UNITY UI/UX PROGRAMMER
Big Red Button is looking for an experienced UI programmer for high profile mobile projects involving high fidelity character and role playing systems to join our talented team currently working on an amazing AAA legacy, globally recognized IP. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years experience in the game industry. This candidate should have a strong working knowledge of Unity and the UI systems for scripting and layout as well as a broad understanding of the technical issues spanning both engineering and art issues. A well-rounded, multi-skilled background is essential with both technical and artistic capabilities.
- Work with Art director, UI lead, and principal members of team to help establish, define, and manage the UI for mobile game projects.
- Build custom UI elements that push the limits of our user experience.
- Work with the gameplay programmers and team to implement core game features.
- 3 to 5 years of user interface programming and implementation experience.
- Experience in experience using Unity Canvas UI, creating and implementing custom user interface elements.
- Possess a good art sense (e.g. knowledge of layout, composition, color, ui animation)
- Experience with mobile user experience design and systems.
- 2+ years of C# expertise; Unity 3D game development experience
- Proven experience in shipping applications with Unity front-end components.
- Experience developing on mobile games(Android/iOS).
- Passion for game and simulation development and desire to mentor and share your knowledge with others.
Qualifying candidates should expect a technical interview process.
Big Red Button offers competitive Southern California salaries and benefits, and is located in sunny El Segundo, Los Angeles, CA, minutes from the beach and within walking distance to restaurants, shops and movie theaters.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce. People from all walks of life irrespective of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, and disability are encouraged to apply.
If you’re a person who likes taking ownership of UI/UX system challenges and working closely with other disciplines, we want you to build your career with us!